Thursday, August 4, 2011

See You In Two!

 Dear Boise,
   Meet Elder Denton.  He is the best and will serve your people so well.  Please take care of him because he is one of a kind, but try not to fall too hard.
xoxo, Me


 

Yesterday I had the privilege to pick up Colby from the airport and hangout with him for a little bit before dropping him off at the Missionary Training Center.  Colby and I have only been friends for about a year, but I can promise you I am a better person for knowing him.  He is a complete goof ball, but he is also the sweetest boy you'll ever meet.  He is so kind (most of the time haha just kidding) and loves everyone.  Not to mention he is super handsome. Colby has one of the sweetest testimonies I have ever heard and I can not wait for him to share it with the people of Boise.  Oh did I mention he just got baptized in December of 2010?  Yeah, he's a stud.  I am so incredibly proud, and slightly jealous, of him.  I know he will be wonderful and I can't wait to hear about all of his experiences. 



 


See you in 2013 Kolbra!
P.S. sorry I went a little picture crazy, but they are the last ones for two years...I had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment